Thursday, April 21, 2011

We Interrupt a Moment in Costa Rica for this Quick Message

It's been a while since I last posted something and a lot has been happening in the past 6-7 weeks.  I spent three weeks out of Costa Rica to live it up in Asia with my buddy Miguel and cousin Bobby to celebrate Miguel's Bachelor Party.  I know, talk about doing it up right.  I'd just like to say that this trip was planned well before Hangover 2 was even on paper.

It took me awhile to pull all the photos together and the blogs.  Here are the blog links with the photo album links attached to each blog:

Hong Kong - Day 1
Hong Kong - Day 2
Hong Kong - Day 3
Macau - Day 4
Macau - Giant Buddha - Day 5 Part 1
Bangkok - Day 5 - Part 2
Bangkok - Day 6
Bangkok - Day 7
Phuket - Day 8
Phuket - Day 9
Phi Phi Island - Day 10
Phi Phi Island - Day 11
Phi Phi - Phuket - Day 12
Phuket - Day 13
Hong Kong - Day 14

I'll be back with Costa Rica blogs shortly.  I need a break after working on all of this over the past month!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever!Palm Beach Tutoring Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Boca Raton Tutoring you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete