Monday, September 6, 2010

Full Swing

One and a half years has brought me to this realization that it is happening. My driving focus for eighteen months to enact change in my life in such a significant way is taking root. Two months from now, I will be in Costa Rica fulfilling a childhood dream to be immersed in a spanish culture that will teach me to speak the language fluently.

If you ever had a life long dream to do something important to you and you need motivation to take that big step towards it, share your dream with friends. And keep sharing it. Nothing is motivating as not disappointing friends and family. Not just your close friends either. Make sure you include acquaintances. They'll be sure to keep asking you about your dreams, because that's all they know about you! It's a healthy reminder.

With the place rented, work backing me, and the planets aligned, it's just a matter of time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment